This Policy applies to our customers, partners (such as technician and merchant partners), contractors, service providers (collectively “you”, “your” or yours”)
1. Collection and Use of Personal Data
Your Personal Data may be collected when you Sign Up / Create Account with AirCond4u App, when you complete a user profile or registration forms (such as your name, contact information, general geographical location or address, email address and other information where needed).
Such Personal Data may be used to:
1. Enable you to access and use the Aircond4u Services;
2. send you emails, SMS or other form of communication, such as to verify your identity, personal information or for other purposes related to the AirCond4u Service; and
3. add you to our mailing list, to send you marketing and promotional materials which we think you may be interested in from time to time. You can at any time decide to unsubscribe from our mailing list and to stop receiving marketing and promotional materials via the links in such communication or by emailing us at email@example.com
2. Use of Personal Data
AirCond4u may collect, use, combine and process your Personal Data for the following purpose:
• To provide our Services to you, including registering you for our Services, verifying your identity and authority to use our Services
• Responding to, processing and handling your queries, feedback, complaints and requests;
• To improve and maintain our Apps, Website and Services.
• To share any of your Personal Data with our joint venture/business partners to jointly develop products and/or services or launch marketing campaigns;
• To process billing and payment, including sharing with eGHL or other third party payment gateways in connection with Product and/or AirCond4u’s products and Services.
• To ensure the safety and security of our Services and all users.
• Preventing, detecting and investigating crime and analysing and managing commercial risks;
• Requesting feedback or participation in surveys, as well as conducting market research and/or analysis for statistical, profiling or other purposes for us to design our services, understand customer behavior, preferences and market trends, and to review, develop and improve the quality of our products and services;
• We may use your demographic information (i.e age, postal code, residential and commercial address and other various data) to more effectively facilitate the promotion of goods and services to appropriate target audiences and for other research and analytical purpose.
• Monitoring or recording phone calls and customer-facing interactions for quality assurance, employee training and performance evaluation and identity verification purposes;
• Where you give us your prior consent, for marketing and in this regard, to send you by various modes of communication such as send you alerts, special offers from AirCond4u, updates, mailers, promotional materials or other information about AirCond4u that we think you may find interesting.
• To share any of your Personal Data with the auditor for our internal audit and reporting purposes;
• For meeting any applicable legal or regulatory requirements and making disclosure under the requirements of any applicable law, regulation, direction, court order, by-law, guideline, circular or code applicable to us;
• For other purposes required to operate, maintain and better manage our business and your relationship with us, which we notify you of at the time of obtaining your consent; and you agree and consent to us using and processing your Personal Data for the Purposes in the manner as identified in this Policy. If you do not consent to us processing your Personal Data for one or more of the Purposes, please notify us at the contact details below.
3. Disclosure of Personal Data
As and when necessary, we may share and/or disclose the information that we collect about you, including your Personal Data with the following types of third party organisations:
(a) amongst the AirCond4u members and affiliates;
(b) technician, contractors, sub-contractors or third party service providers who provide operational services to AirCond4u, such as courier services, telecommunications, information technology, payment, printing, billing, processing, technical services or other services to AirCond4u;
(c) vendors or third-party service providers and our marketing and business partners in connection with marketing promotions, products and services;
(d) our corporate clients;
(e) any business partner, investor, assignee or transferee (actual or prospective) to facilitate business asset transactions (which may extend to any merger, acquisition or asset sale);
(f) external banks, credit card companies, other financial institutions and their respective service providers;
(g) our professional advisers such as consultants, auditors and lawyers;
(h) relevant government ministries, regulators, statutory boards or authorities or law enforcement agencies to comply with any laws, rules, guidelines and regulations or schemes imposed by any governmental authority; and/or
(i) any other party to whom you authorise us to disclose your Personal Data to.
As the purposes for which we will/may collect, use, disclose or process your personal data depend on the circumstances at hand, such purpose may not appear above. However, we will notify you of such other purpose at the time of obtaining your consent, unless processing of the applicable data without your consent is permitted by the Privacy Laws.
4. Security of Personal Data
We maintain appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the Personal Data you provide to us against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure of, or access to your Personal Data.
We do not promise and cannot guarantee, and thus you should not expect, that your Personal Data or private communications will not be collected and used by others. AirCond4u is not responsible for the unauthorized use of your information nor for any lost, stolen, compromised passwords, or for any activity on your Account via unauthorized password activity.
5. Retention of Personal Data
We retain your Personal Data for the period necessary to fulfill the Purposes outlined in this Policy unless a longer retention period is required or allowed by law. Once your Personal Data is no longer necessary for the Services or Purposes, or we no longer have a legal or business purpose for retaining your Personal Data, we take steps to erase, destroy, anonymise or prevent access or use of such Personal Data for any purpose other than compliance with this Policy, or for purposes of safety, security, fraud prevention and detection, in accordance with the requirements of applicable laws.
6. Cookies, web beacons and Similar Technologies on the website
Cookies may have unique identifiers, and reside, among other places, on your computer or mobile device, in emails we send to you, and on our web pages. Cookies may transmit Personal Data about you and your use of the Service, such as your browser type, search preferences, IP address, data relating to advertisements that have been displayed to you or that you have clicked on, and the date and time of your use. Cookies may be persistent or stored only during an individual session.
The information collected by us or our authorised service providers may recognise a visitor as a unique user and may collect information such as how a visitor arrives at our Website, what kind of browser a visitor is on, what operating system a visitor is using, a visitor’s IP address and a visitor’s click stream information and time stamp (for example, which pages they have viewed, the time the pages were accessed and the time spent per web page).
7. Disclaimer Regarding Third Party Sites
Our Website may contain links to other Website operated by third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that they have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
8. Changes to this Policy
We will notify you of any amendments via announcements on the website or other appropriate means. Please check the website from time to time to see if there are amendments to this Policy. Any amendments to this Policy will be effective upon notice to you. By continuing to use the services and/or access to the website/app after being notified of any amendments to this Policy, you will be treated as having agreed to and accepted those amendments.
9. Contact Us
We will acknowledge and investigate any complaint about the way we manage Personal Data (including a complaint that we have breached your rights under applicable privacy laws).